Take our comics class this MEMORIAL DAY at SAW
I guess we thought Jeff looked like Little Man Tate?? An embarrassing tale from my youth.
Few things about this:
- Did you guys hear my podcast is pretty famous?
- I think I actually enjoyed high school more than most but of course, like everyone, it’s unavoidable weirdness left me with some deep psychological scars that’ll haunt my brain forever. “Little Man Tit” was not one of them. It’s like a 2 out of 10 on the high school bullying chart, and I think even then I knew I was getting off easy.
- It’s been over a decade since this happened and I still have no idea what Little Man Tate is about. Honestly, I’m not sure I’ve ever heard anyone else even bring it up. I don’t think most people would even get the reference.
- Box, like everyone, seems way cooler now than he was in high school. He posts comics on Tumblr and I like them a lot! Maybe I’m naive but anyone who draws comics is at least kinda cool in my book.
- Bullying is obviously not cool but let’s be honest - if you’re wearing a Sarah McLachlan shirt or even hanging out with someone wearing a Sarah McLachlan shirt, you’re kinda asking for it.
New Box Brown!